we are doing well - enjoying this great great weather we have been having! man, no wonder this is our family's favorite time of the year! how about coming over for s'mores??
ok, i have a challenge for you all! i'm going to post a video of reed - he's trying so hard to get sentences together and he just talks blabber all the time - LOVE IT! so, here he is asking for a specific show to be played on the TV. it makes me laugh every time i watch it!
let me know your guesses!
our next door neighbors have a son that is in his 20's now so they are always finding some fun things to give to riley that their son played with when he was riley's age. this is the giftie we got this week - some GIJoe figurines! can you tell riley loved them???
man, those guys are READY! :-)
jason is still working on the usps job in CA - travels there next week as a matter of fact. he has been faced with many challenges, so keep him in your prayers! riley is loving "nursery school" as they call it. he is in a class with all new people and is coming home talking a lot more about what they are learning. reed is doing well too- we go for his tube checkup tomorrow, so we will see if those suckers have stayed in place and are doing their job!
i haven't asked any questions in a long time... so guess what? you ready for some???
1. what is your favorite scent of a candle?
2. what is your favorite crayola color?
3. do you mind if someone burps in front of you?
4. do you have a "shoes off" policy at you house?
5. do you know of any stomach exercises that can flatten the abs FAST? :-)
6. have you ever laughed so hard that you wet your pants? if so, when?
7. what is your favorite winter shoe?
8. candy corn or jelly beans??? (yes, shannon, that's for you!)
ok, i'm awaiting your answers!!!
love you all!!!