Tuesday, July 03, 2007

forREAL

Sometimes do you fall in love with your kids all over again? This morning has been one of those mornings for me. I look at both of them and see some of me and some of Jason and it just makes me smile. The picture of Reed's hands was the first time that I looked at them and thought - oh no, those newborn hands are gone... The picture of Riley is just... let's see - Riley being Riley. I'm sorry to say that he gets some of his silliness honestly from his mom! And the picture of Riley feeding Reed is becoming more and more of a request at our house. I know that seeing Sara Kate and how fun she is has helped Riley understand that his brother will be that fun someday - so, he is helping out more and loving it when he can make him laugh. Thank you again, DD, for sharing your children with us. :-)


1 comment:

roof said...

I absolutely LOVE these b&w pictures. Your boys are so cute and I adore Riley's little personality. He just makes me smile! :)