Saturday, March 18, 2006


WOO HOO - I was able to download a few more pictures. Don't know what that was all about!! I'll put the newer ones at the top so you don't have to scroll down! Love you all!


Happy St. Patrick's Day - a day late :-).

Hope you all are doing well! I've got tons of pictures to post, so I'll begin!!! These are pictures of Riley having a date with Ruth making St.

Patrick's Day cookies. We had a great time and made a great mess. It was way fun! Thanks to Ruth for making St. Patrick's Day one to celebrate!


On Thursday we went to Louisville to visit with the twins and Muri. We had a grand time and Riley played so very hard!

Nanny and Papa came to spend the weekend with us and we celebrated Papa's birthday. DD, he loved the crocs!!! Here's some pics from the day!

Okay, the pictures aren't downloading, so I'll try more tomorrow!

1 comment:

pottsfamily said...

Thanks for the new pictures...I love them. Looks like Papa had a great birthday. Hope you are having fun with Nanny!