Tuesday, February 26, 2008

happy*birthday*leigha!

in honor of LEIGHA'S 12th birthday...
riley is sporting a pair of chuck taylors, which he loves because his cuz leigha has a pair!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEIGHA! I want to see pictures of you on the blog - so, no pressure DD but we're hurting for some new pics!!!

and here is reeduhls - riley picked out this outfit for him - it's a st. patrick's day shirt with a onsie underneath. too cute! check out those fun socks :-).



wanted to leave you with a list of things that i'm enjoying right now!!!
diet pepsi max - DELICIOUS!
advil liquigels - if you haven't tried these, you MUST!
very good knife - for those of you who cut yourself often, please stay away (...um, shannon)
tupperware tumblers - what jason and i reach for every time we open the cabinet to get a glass to drink!
mango huggies wipes - the smell of these wipes makes me think of summer!
song HE IS... - and the last - it takes awhile, 7 minutes, but it is one of my favorites songs... listen when you have time. it's powerful...

That's it for now! Oh, and we did not make the Valentine's Day Card - that was a freebie from our recent trip to The Picture People. FUN!

7 comments:

kitzkazventure said...

I am soooo the tupperware queen...I only like to drink from plastic(prefer t.ware) cups...I don't know why, I just do. Glass is too heavy....

Dana said...

happy 40th to my very young husband, who shares his day with LMB!
and, HE IS - amazing!!! we have been fans of aaron jeffrey since back in the day. do you know "i go to the rock"?? great as well!!!
you know "we" work for coke, but i may have to try the pepsi thing - it is my favorite, even though the other pays the bills!!! HEHE!!

Kristina said...

Karen, you're hilarious! I only like glass! Who knew.

Mel, so good to have you back blogging. (I on the other hand am still on hiatus) I love that song as well, Bobby has it on CD (we are still old school)

pottsfamily said...

RIles love the chucks. Had a pair when I was twelve and they were pink. Glad to see new pics of you and your cute faces. Miss you much.

Anonymous said...

Too fun!!!!!! I love it that he has a pair of chucks! They are my favorite shoe, after flip flops, of course!! :) Reed's St. Paddy's day t-shirt...awwwww!!!!!!!!!
Ruth

beth spray said...

love, love, love HE IS!!!! haven't tried the advil liquigels, but am using the aleve liquigels!! and thanks for telling dd to post new pics! :0) i am waiting too!!! the pics of the boys are way too cute!!

Shannon Sampson said...

I can't believe you called me out on the knife issue but didn't give me credit for introducing you to the mango wipes :)